First postmaster of Isaacson, Arizona (Changed to Nogales June 4, 1883)
Rose Schwartzbuch had been in the United States seven years when she married Harry L. Shapiro in 1911, one of the first weddings to be held at Middletown's newly formed Congregation Adath Israel, then located on Union Street. The bridal couple, like those attending their nuptial celebration, was part of a wave of primarily Polish and Russian Jews who immigrated to Middletown between 1895 and 1920 seeking religious freedom and economic opportunity. Before 1900, few Jews lived in Connecticut... Read More
Located in Fayette and Westmoreland Counties, the region's abundant high quality Pittsburgh vein coal yielded superior coke, used to smelt iron. This refined form of coal was produced in beehive ovens from the mid-19th century to the 1970s. Immigrant and migrant workers who settled here after the Civil War provided labor for the booming coke industry. Byproduct ovens built near steel mills eventually rendered beehives obsolete.
World War I. 1917 - 1918 Their adopted country found them ready Affusa, Giacomo. Agresti, Michele. Barcellona, Carlo. Balzola, Giovanni. Ball, Frank. Bernagozzi, Giuseppe. Bogni, Angelo. Boselli, Luigi. Campagnoli, Hugo. - First Lieut. Caruso, Pasquale. Fagone, Vito. - Dott. Medico Fattoruso, Vicenzo. Foglia, Nicola. Giorgini, Natale. Mazza, Antoni. Orlando, Silvio. Parodi, Beniamino. Sparacino, Filippo. Segale, Antonio. Tassinari, Cesare. Trongiolito, Francesco. Rededicated May 19, 1963... Read More
The United States Department of Interior has placed this property on the National Register of Historic Places
Coronado National Park is dedicated to those who have suffered through the aggression towards the native American tribes near Arizona. It was dedicated to the memory of those who suffered in 1952. 
Although they share the same alignment, during Arizona's Territorial period, Council Street and Miltenberg Street were divided by Stone Avenue. The alignment between Stone Avenue and Meyer Street was named Council Street, in reference to Tucson's town council, while the alignment east of Stone Avenue was named Miltenberg Street, after German immigrant, bakery owner, and politician, Frank Miltenberg (b.1854 – d.1913). today, only Council Street remains.