Thiensville’s First General Store
Built in 1860 by German immigrant William Zimmermann as his general store and residence. Soon became focal point of village community. Also served as post office and had one of the first telephones in the area.
On Green Bay Road, Thiensville, (On the right when traveling north)
Village of Thiensville Historical Preservation Commission.
Official (Historical Marker Database)
Date of Dedication: