Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church


Constructed in the traditional Byzantine style, Holy Trinity held its first service on August 15, 1924. Located in the center of the Salt Lake City immigrant district, the church served Greek miners, railroad and smelter workers and their families. Architects for the building were the local firm of Pope and Burton working with a Greek architect from Chicago, N.A. Dokas.

On 300 West, Salt Lake City, (On the right when traveling north)
Utah State Historical Society. (Marker Number N-75
Official (Historical Marker Database)
Place Location: