Cleveland Slovak Cultural Garden
A garden dedicated in 1932 to Slovak immigrants, the Slovak Cultural Garden is a terrace that opens onto an oval-shaped lawn and hosts the busts of Slovakian community leaders.
This garden is dedicated to Slovak communities immigrating to Cleveland in the late 1870s, with a continuous growth of immigration occurring up to WWII and beyond. They were originally identified by their countries, Austria-Hungary and Czechoslovakia.
Three acres, sandstone terrace, oval-shaped lawn, busts of Stefan Furdek and Jan Kollar